Heritage Realty Group continues with its time-proven renovation/reposition strategy by acquiring well-located assets with solid physical plants. Our goal is to create a superior quality asset compared to its competitive set. Our multi-family renovation plan typically includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Replace all deferred maintenance items, including update interior and exterior color schemes.
- Enhance exterior landscaping and hardscaping.
- Renovate tenant leasing office area, property entryways, and common areas.
- Refurbish tenant amenities, including fitness center equipment, pool and spa renovation, decking replacement and/or picnic area rehabilitation.
- Upgrade interior units including kitchens, bathrooms, electrical, and plumbing.
- Offer turnkey designer packages.
- Implement utility sub-metering and phone and cable system packages for new revenue streams.
- Retrofit fixtures and lighting to reduce energy consumption.
- Add electronic security systems and coded entry-level security.
- Construct enclosed garages if permissible.
- Utilize the Heritage Management team of professionally trained property managers.
51 E. Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008