Heritage Realty principals have been involved in over $600 million in real estate transactions.
- Create "hands-on" and "tenant focused" management that increases tenant retention, property cash flow, and investor returns.
- Acquire well located "value-added" assets within targeted locations using strategic market analysis and due-diligence.
- Complete well designed renovations to maximize investment returns within a 3 to 5 year period.
|Class A & B:
||High Quality and well located assets.
|Class C & D:
||Value-added properties with rental upside through renovation and improved management.
|We consider any sized apartment or commercial transaction.
|The sourcing broker will be protected if the property is not listed.
|Heritage Realty Group is focused on establishing critical mass via acquisitions within the following primary sub-markets:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside & San Bernardino Counties
- Ventura County
- San Francisco
- East Bay
- Silicon Valley/San Jose
- Fresno County
These selected markets meet or exceed several key investment thresholds that relate to the basic economics of supply and demand. Most of these markets exhibit supply-constrained characteristics for the following reasons:
- lack of vacant land
- highly restrictive zoning and entitlement processes
- anti-development sentiment created by organized and effective lobbyists supporting NIMBY-ism ("Not In My Backyard")
- projected increases in population and jobs
In addition, strong market fundamentals and quantitative "barriers to entry" make these markets suitable for capital investment.
51 E. Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008